FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

TomShootsPhoto

Fishaholic
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KE3Y-C3-C4

What do you think?
smile.png

I think its an incredibly sick think to keep these beasts caged for our amusement.

They are actually kept in a huge plain, so sadly they can't be seen often. Their habitat is actually very nice.

I do understand your concern, however I think that they are fine. The female just had it's cubs when I filmed this, thus she became more aggressive.

Oh yes, i do not minds things such as this where it is in the animals best interest (nature reserves and similar things). I do however despise it when they are used in a circus (not just tigers specifically), zoos are another matter where it gets a whole lot more complicated as they sometimes have breeding projects but also sometimes keep the poor creatures in unsuitable conditions. In general i just wish there was more regulations on such things.

Back on topic i think there are amazing and it is a privilege to be allowed to appreciate them.

Not in anywhere civilised, try telling the Chinese (or similar nations) to follow such rules, no offense is meant by this but it is a pretty brutal fact things like this do happen in various countries.

Wow nice video and i guess you've noticed how many views you have got in only 2 weeks !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back