Not Even Really Sport...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PlecMama

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I'm taking my driving theory test in the morning :(:

I am SO not ready, I hardly know anything, I am definately going to fail it.
I booked it on-line while I had enough cash on my card to pay for it (right after payday) and was going to change it, but when I came to change it - I had missed the dead-line so now I have to go ahead and take it, might as well, I've paid for it and all - if I cancel now, I will lose my money and have to take it again any way.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Sooooo.....11:30 tomorrow, I will be doing a test I have no idea about. I only just now watched a hazard perception test on the computer, first time I have seen one. I did pass the test questions on 6 tests but I am not very observant.

Just be here tomorrow night to commiserate with me, ok?

I'm taking my driving theory test in the morning :(:

I am SO not ready, I hardly know anything, I am definately going to fail it.
I booked it on-line while I had enough cash on my card to pay for it (right after payday) and was going to change it, but when I came to change it - I had missed the dead-line so now I have to go ahead and take it, might as well, I've paid for it and all - if I cancel now, I will lose my money and have to take it again any way.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Sooooo.....11:30 tomorrow, I will be doing a test I have no idea about. I only just now watched a hazard perception test on the computer, first time I have seen one. I did pass the test questions on 6 tests but I am not very observant.

Just be here tomorrow night to commiserate with me, ok?

Thats not the attitude to have be more possitive :D i'm currently retaking my lessons again after been banned when i was 17 for DD i was gutted i lost my HGV class 1&2 and all my bus licences i got them all in the army when i was in so now i gotta retake them all again, my own falt noone else to blam but myself what can i say i was a foolish young boy it's been 7years since i last got behind the wheel of a car so i'm a little rusty, i got to sit an extended test.

Appauling news!!

They wouldn't even let me take it!

It clearly says "One form of photographic ID required." so I took my government ID card, and when I got there, they said there was a new rule that you have to bring your passport!! so I said "so what happens if you don't have a passport?" and he said "You have to get one."

What? that's outrageous. So I pointed to the sign next to his desk that said: "One form of photographic ID required." and he said "oh that's an old sign, it's out of date".

wth? so I lost my 20 quid and I didn't get to take my test.

I'd go down there and put him/her in there place. Get them to rebook your test you have time to revise your theory on-line.

I'd ask to speak to the manager if i was you.

Goodluck :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back