Not a smart ad

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Just came across this ad on a dutch site. Two angelfish in a fish bowl for sale.
IMG_0815[1].JPG
$_86.jpg
IMG_0816[1].JPG

eesh, a youtuber called fish for thought reviews these... hope somoene can rescue them
Well, maybe it's a good thing that they will be sold. So, that they don't have to live this way. Angelfish don't belong in a fish bowl...

Those biorbs and bowls are really only for shrimp or like quarantine tanks, never for long term fish keeping.
i think its too small for quarantine tank, it is too hard to maintain. in some countries they ban rounded tanks and bowls regardless of size because it disorts the fish's view.

I had a biorb when I first started 3 months ago. Quickly realised that they are inadequate. (The wife loved it though) they may be nice to look at but rubbish for fish
maybe you can rebuild it with no fish, just for a few little shrimpies and beautiful hardscape with nano stlye stuff. i saw a thing in a mall, it was a "ecosphere " it was just a 5 gallon biorb with 1 fish, 2 shrimp, and 1 single strand of algae... it was supposed to be self sustainable... im pretty sure they have to feed the shrimp and fish every day lol

maybe you can rebuild it with no fish, just for a few little shrimpies and beautiful hardscape with nano stlye stuff. i saw a thing in a mall, it was a "ecosphere " it was just a 5 gallon biorb with 1 fish, 2 shrimp, and 1 single strand of algae... it was supposed to be self sustainable... im pretty sure they have to feed the shrimp and fish every day lol
I sold it. I bought it for £20 sold it for £30
Extra cash went to equipment for newer tank ?
20210306083818.jpg
thats what I had.

20210323_164519.jpg
this is what I've now got.
Just working through cloudy water issue.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back