Not A Good Day

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hmmm. don't fancy making one.... not much good at that sort of thing! Anyone in the States know of a real cheap website to buy from? I have some friends in the States, I could get it sent to one of them and then get them to forward it to me....

Not sure if this is any good for your friends to bid on tibby ??? Ebay python in the USA

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
yeah done it a million times, much much worse with salt water, that tastes vile.

if you don't like sucking to start the siphone then submerge the tube in the tank fully and make sure it fills up with water, then put your thumb over one end, take that end and put it in a bucket making sure you keep the other end submerged, then take your thumb off the tube and the water will start to flow down and into the bucket. :good:

I use these, got fed up with mouthfuls of pooh water, it just fits onto my hosepipe and no sucking yeah !!!

Bonus is that it is cheap and cheerful.

Syphon

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ya, this has happened to me... Brackish might be bad, but saltwater is the worst... like you ran into the ocean with your mouth wide open....

Its a little gross, but I don't fear any disease or anything coming out so I just spit it out into the sink/bucket I'm draining to and continue on

im pising my self laughing here..............can u still taste it??? HA HA HA are u wondering if you swallowed anthing apart from the water :hyper: so you have a slightly suspicious feeling in your throat??

awwww helen you have made my day!!pmsl :):):):)

shelagh xxxx

LOL , I used to do this many times and have in the past been physically sick just because of the thought of it but then i am weak stomached and cant stand stuff like that ,, :wub:
I resorted to getting the kids to suck the pipe, but they grasped the idea I was using them and My eldest started charging me (Richard Branson in the making) B-) !! LMAO

I got one of these off ebay, even though it is not fantastic quality it does a very good Job , and i have never looked back since (or had to either pay or get a mouthful myself) :p

Item no 330233726653.
Becks.

im pising my self laughing here..............can u still taste it??? HA HA HA are u wondering if you swallowed anthing apart from the water :hyper: so you have a slightly suspicious feeling in your throat??

awwww helen you have made my day!!pmsl :):):):)

shelagh xxxx

Maybe shelaghfishface poor Helen has got a little 'frog in her throat!' :rofl:

I am a little concerned, I'm sure I had 3 baby gupps in there.................. :hyper:

The worst one for me was when harvesting brine shrimp, and got a mouthfull of salty water full of freshly hatched napauli. At least i got the protein!

cough helen, cough him up his mummy wants him back!! still laffing, i have done it, but it wasnt this funny.like becca i got the boys to suck the pipe :lol: but they wont anymore :( cos they dont think its funny!!

shelagh xxx

I got a mouthful of heating oil on Sunday :/ Then tried to clean my mouth out with fairy liquid. Lets just say I was a little bit sick. The Fairy liquid is the worse thing Ive ever tasted!!

I got a mouthful of heating oil on Sunday :/ Then tried to clean my mouth out with fairy liquid. Lets just say I was a little bit sick. The Fairy liquid is the worse thing Ive ever tasted!!

Eaugh! yeah washing up liquid is rank! Will give you the squirts too apparently! :hyper:

Wow! thats great! I could also use it to recycle the kids bath water (they have one every night) I bet you could extend the length of the pipe too!

Thanks for that.

H x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back