Normal tiger barbs

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Tatya

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
But Tigers are back to normal - they were busily bickering yesterday :)

I've just reserved four more Odessa Barbs to complete the set-up, I'll pick them up tonight on the way home :D

The tank needs more plants but I'll sort that slowly. At the mo I've got two silk plants, some spiral vallis, the aponogeton rigidifolis and one of the nympheaeceae family. Asian fish and asian plants :) That one is turning into a Biotope without me even planning it to be! (Needs more planting to be true though)

I may get some more today cos I've got to get some more bog and mopani wood for the amazon (seems to be turning more into a Rio Negro) tank and some sand (any ideas where to source that??)

catch you all later

Tigers are notorious for playing rough. The more you have the more they play and have you laughing. They are a fun tank to have. If you have any questions about them let me know. Rose

I've had these guys (six of them) about 18 months now. They were just being a bit quiet after the move - but they are all happily bickering again now :)

The previous topfish is looking like he may not be any more though   :0

Even my male Odessa (who has been very skitish since the move) is looking a lot happier. They were both very skitish when I initially got them - it took about two months or more before they'd happily come out from under the bogwood cave they had!

I'm adding the four more Odessas so I'll have six of each :)

Just wish I saw more of my bristlies - but they've never been very social  :what: You occasionally see them upside down on the front glass but not often - shame seeing more of that would be fun :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back