Noob Question...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
đŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! 🩎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

UnknownFishies

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ok so I see how people can change their titles to like Fish guru or something like that but I don’t know how to change mine... am I just blind or is there a certain thing I have to do?

Ok so I see how people can change their titles to like Fish guru or something like that but I don’t know how to change mine... am I just blind or is there a certain thing I have to do?
You have to be in the forum for long enough to get titles

You have to be active and reply to threads to get titles and the more you do so, then you will get a better title every time
ok cool. thanks! ?

I think it has something to do with the trophies you earn. If you click your little profile picture in the top right corner, you can see the trophy points you have. If you click on the number to the right of the thing that says trophy points you can see your awards and all of the available ones. I'm not positive though, could also be related to the amount of time you have spent on the forum.

AdoraBelle got it right. The title under our name is done automatically and the title changes as you make more posts.

There are other titles that can be earned, Fish of the Month, Tank of the Month, etc. You get these titles from winning the monthly contests.

As the others have said, the title depends on the message count (that's in the list under your name)

You may occasionally see something else there and that's because years ago once you reached a certain message count you could choose your own title. Although you haven't been able to do that for years, some members who have been registered a long time changed theirs before it was dropped.

And staff members have moderator or admin as their title.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back