No marine/saltwater pics in pic area

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

wonder371

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey there guys,
i don't get my digital camara until i get my new comp(in 6months). just wondering why all u saltwater people have showed these freshwater people what's up. We need some salt water tanks up in the pic area. They look so much better. heh. i plan on posting my tank once i get my camara... should be pretty developed by then too.

:lol: Well its true, Saltwater tanks do look a lot better, they look absolutely gorgeous to be honest :wub: as soon as I get mine up probably be 6-10months away :( I'll have pictures galore and maybe even a webcamera on it :lol: :lol: I assume its because the others just don't have all right equipment to take the pictures? I don't know - good question ;)

aye stop knocking fresh water, they look just as good :p

I dont have a camera :eek: Do'H :X ...if any1 cares to lend me a camera... ;) :p

slt said:
aye stop knocking fresh water, they look just as good :p
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :) It is true they can both look stunning B)

lol :lol: good job you said that william, :lol:

Well, I've had a bad day so not getting drawn into this - unless you'd like to step into the fridge? :hyper: :eek: :crazy:

id like to show wonder a thing or 2 about freshwater tanks , little upstart knocking us freshwater do we knock the marines nooooooooo so dont knock us....yes come into the fridge........... Sorry william!

don't get me wrong freshwater is great too. my bro's tank looks awesome and he barely works on it. However, its just the look/atmosphere u want. Ether river fish or ocean fish. I don't know... i just love having a peice of the ocean in my house. Its great!

so dont knock it then!

*edited cos i dont want to cause more trouble............. sorry for any inconvience caused!

wow man... calm urself... i thought this was the "happiest/friendyist fourm" i am not knocking freshwater tanks. one has salt in the water, one doesn't. don't trip. i was just encouraging my marine friends to post some pics. i grew up on freshwater tanks. sorry for getting ur panites in a bunch but its a fish tank... calm down

oh dear guess I missed a bit of a fight here :( Hate fighting glad its sorted now :X :sad:

Us marine people can't afford digi cams as we spend all are cash on the tanks lol Saying that i do have a cam :D

cheers will :blush:

You must show us some pictures some time B) you can easily upload them in the members tank forum :)

Yeah i know but still a new tank so still abit of algae around need some rowaphos to sort it out :p
As soon as it's gone you will be begging me to stop posting pics lol
cheers will :blush:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back