No marine/saltwater pics in pic area

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hey ....I have apiece of the ocean in my house all the time......

Compliments of Mrs. Pauls.....she makes the best ocean perch fillets going ;) ;) ;) ;)

As far as spending all the cash on the tanks....well m8s I have some fish that would rival the cost of any of yours (not to mention 130 tanks to tend)

With that said I will get off my soap box...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...thats true...but I have seen many cichlids that would rival some marine animals in color hands down.

To each there own...just realize some members are quite in tune with there tanks whether fresh or marine and will defend it vigorously.

Nothing personal.......

They are all great, That is why I have both...

And Will said it all.....us reefers have better things to spend our money on than digital cameras, and clothes for the kids, and tires for the car...and new shoes..or food, deodorant...soap...lol

One track minded? Not a bit of it :hyper: :lol:

Already saving vast quantities of cash for my marine tank :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I wish I had the money! :( :-(

Of note I saw a two T-shirts today:

Jesus Saves! (but Michael Owen scores the rebound)

Jesus Saves, Moses Invests

I thought they were funny (for americans michael owen is a soccer player ;) ;) )

I have now got some rowaphos in the sump,so that should get rid of phosphate which algae needs to grow :rolleyes:
So i hope the algae will be gone soon and the pics will start rolling in lol.

For anyone going to set up a reef tank use rowaphos from the start...

cheers will :blush:

hey will, now that things have died down a bit in here, why not post a before and after pic??? Will be more appreciated in here am sure.

Yeah good idea but my lights are out at the moment, + it's ment to get rid of most the phosphate in the first few hours so the algae will be dying off all night so will see what it's like when lights come on tomorrow if some has gone it won't be the same. Also the wall behind the tank is dark green so the algae doesn't show up very well..

will, go put your lights on, paint the wall white then you can do a good before/after shot ;) Failing that, as we won't see the algae anyways just post :p

lol i will post loads of pics after i change to hard corals :hyper:

ah, now I dont do marine (and won't be persuaded - yet) but I thought corals were soft when alive and dead when hard? or is that a beginners mistake?? oh, and soft coral looks really good :wub:

yes that is a beginners mistake,
I dont do marine (and won't be persuaded - yet)

ah now I see you put yet on the end lol.
I will make you change lol
Here are some nice pics Not my tank :sad:
BPolyp.jpg

Candyc.jpg

GMushA.jpg

GmushE.jpg

GmushC.jpg

brain.jpg

maxim.jpg

hope you liked them

Will said:
Here are some nice pics Not my tank :sad:
As i said there not my tank pics they are the ones from sahin here is his website

cheers will

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back