Nin's Tanks

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

It's been a little while and now we've moved the angelfish to the 129 so from now on they'll only be seen HERE.

Since the 29g is now empty I'll be cycling it and hopefully will be getting two ranchu goldfish from East Coast Ranchu :D

Three of the peacock gudgeon fry have gone to a new home with my fiance's friend. He did a fish-less cycle and everything
happy.png

Here are some pics of the remaining ones, I havn't counted them 'cause they move too much!
SAM_5275_zps53242d27.jpg

SAM_5274_zps653a2893.jpg

SAM_5273_zpsc596da79.jpg

SAM_5272_zpsdbc991fa.jpg

The female ram is so cute and will eat from my fingers ^^
SAM_5309_zpsc2661591.jpg

SAM_5306_zps18f0e6d1.jpg

A hatchetfish being lovely
SAM_5288_zps3f83c3a8.jpg

The sterbai love hanging out near this wood. It keeps getting moved and I'm not sure if it's them or just the angle/weight of it.
SAM_5285_zps6c9341f5.jpg

Most of the espei rasboras, unfortunately they move fast and constantly so this is the best I could do
sad.png

SAM_5282_zps270e4898.jpg

SAM_5293_zps84970045.jpg

Gnubby
smile.png

SAM_5295_zpsf0f8e07b.jpg

Still not sure what to name the bn. I wish he'd let me take more pics of him but usually once he sees me he's gone ><
SAM_5317_zps34bb38a1.jpg

Gorgous fish pics, the peacock fry are amazing.
The ram looks like an amazing purple colour!
Really lovely collection of fish.. .the BN is magnificent in that shot, like a gold bird of paradise (except for the nose)!  I'd call him Apollo, after the sun god.

daizeUK said:
Gorgous fish pics, the peacock fry are amazing.
The ram looks like an amazing purple colour!
Really lovely collection of fish.. .the BN is magnificent in that shot, like a gold bird of paradise (except for the nose)!  I'd call him Apollo, after the sun god.
Thank you! I wish the fry would stop being difficult. They will only eat powdered food or frozen cyclops. They ignore blood worms, brine shrimp, and pellets. ><
Love my ram so much..really glad someone told me to get a female rather than a male. I think cause of her pink belly she's even prettier than the males. :3
That's a very lovely name, thank you for the suggestion!

Nice size on the gudgeons now! Coloring up nicely. 

Jealous of the sterbais, i always wanted to own them, but you remember that chaos.

Awesome long fin bushy nose, kinda makes me want one haha but i dont think that will be happening with my fishies :p I like the name apollo too.

The ram has a really nice purple color to!

Stunning, simply stunning
smile.png

Love them ALL esp the marbled hatchetfish and the bn :wub:

sawickib said:
Nice size on the gudgeons now! Coloring up nicely. 

Jealous of the sterbais, i always wanted to own them, but you remember that chaos.

Awesome long fin bushy nose, kinda makes me want one haha but i dont think that will be happening with my fishies
tongue2.gif
I like the name apollo too.

The ram has a really nice purple color to!
Thanks! While I really enjoy them I am looking forward to them going to new homes so I can move Frosty in there.
I know..I'm sorry you can't do the sterbais :( Maybe in another tank? Glad you like the bn! He is neat to watch when he runs off. Fins everywhere :D The ram looks almost unreal to me with her colors in pics sometimes.

Ch4rlie said:
Stunning, simply stunning
smile.png

Love them ALL esp the marbled hatchetfish and the bn
wub.png
Thanks so much, really glad you like them :D Glad the hatchetfish was staying still for me and the bn didn't run away for once <.<

Wow the decor is really cool!
Love the dragons. Were they expensive where you got them? Because at my simple pet store nearest to me in town (the other is like half an hour away without traffic), decor like that goes for close to 100$!
I am looking into real cool statue decor but some can be so expensive! I like yours though :) Good job with your tank!

Thanks! :D They weren't terribly expensive. We got them at PetSmart. HERE they are. We have one large and one small which I think comes to ~$40. :)

Rescaped the 55g a bit
smile.png
Will be getting some betta ocellata and rabbit snails from WildBetta in the near future.

SAM_5396_zps1874b162.jpg

SAM_5397_zps10c1dc26.jpg

SAM_5398_zps6289ca7d.jpg

SAM_5399_zpsbd717ea5.jpg

SAM_5400_zps2acc82c7.jpg

SAM_5401_zps742654e3.jpg

I just realized the 3 cories in front didn't really move during the pics
laugh.png
Also seems Turbo has knocked my thermometer off the glass again!

Also got a second filter & bubble wand for our 29g tank yesterday. As well as a new air pump (so much quieter) and some fake plants and a new background.
Forgot to put the fake plants in and the background won't go on til after it's done cycling when we do the big water change.

SAM_5373_zps600dc4a3.jpg

SAM_5374_zps94aea342.jpg

SAM_5375_zps303678fc.jpg

SAM_5376_zps8a2960d2.jpg

Will move the anacharis/elodea to the back left corner probably. I'd love to hear thoughts on this tank (and the 55 too) I think there may be too many stones but not sure. I feel like they'll gather debris very easily.

Looks nice Nin!

This is freaky but we have the exact same clock as you, with the wolves.   No wait ours is slightly different, the wolves are lying down or howling while yours are walking.  It was given to us as a present from some Canadian relatives fifteen years ago.

daizeUK said:
Looks nice Nin!

This is freaky but we have the exact same clock as you, with the wolves.   No wait ours is slightly different, the wolves are lying down or howling while yours are walking.  It was given to us as a present from some Canadian relatives fifteen years ago.
Thankies!

Oh how neat! Wolves are my favorite animal, I'm not sure where I got the clock >.<

Both the pics and tanks look great.  Nice work.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back