IMG_8710.jpg

IMG_8791.jpg

fcb1.jpg

fc1.jpg

fccr.jpg

s8-1.jpg

IMG_8451e.jpg

IMG_8490.jpg

Great pics as usual, and stunning shrimp, what is the bright red one with white spots its very nice :hyper:

Those are some great pics Liam, Is that a blury Clea Helena in the background of the third Ninja? I got a few about a week ago and they are great! (EDIT: Of course it is, i just spotted the non blury one in the second pic!)

Are they all from LFS or have you been importing? I would love to get some blue tigers locally but i'm probably going to end up going online to get them :(.

great pictures and very nice shrimp.
would fish eat them if they were put in a tank together

Probably... depends on how big the fish are. As a general rule if the shrimp fits in the fishes mouth it will be eaten.

Those are some great pics Liam, Is that a blury Clea Helena in the background of the third Ninja? I got a few about a week ago and they are great! (EDIT: Of course it is, i just spotted the non blury one in the second pic!)

Are they all from LFS or have you been importing? I would love to get some blue tigers locally but i'm probably going to end up going online to get them :(.

great pictures and very nice shrimp.
would fish eat them if they were put in a tank together

Probably... depends on how big the fish are. As a general rule if the shrimp fits in the fishes mouth it will be eaten.

aw :-( :-( i wanted shrimp in my tank :(

Seeing your aquarium photography is always a real treat and inspiration.
Especially considering I'm currently (as we speak) setting up a dedicated 80L shrimp tank :D.

What are the blue tigers like to keep?
And - I know this has been asked many times before, but I've forgotten :rolleyes: - what lens do you use for the photos?
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks lilfishie, Shrimper is correct cardinal shrimp, not the easiest to get or keep but they are doing okay now though no babies yet, though one has eggs again.

Merovingian, I don’t keep fish with these shrimp, they can work with some small fish. A small tank is fine for shrimp, 20-30 litres is adequate once the water quality is okay.

Yeah shrimper they are great snail eaters, they are breeding now that I have them all in the same tank. I give them bloodworm now as they have eaten most of the mts. The blue tigers came form Germany and also some crs, the ones with more white, though they are crosses with white bees I think, so the red and white is not so good. The tigers have just started to breed now after a couple of months. They seem easy to keep so far, they are in a 35 litre tank.

Thanks Paul.

Thanks Three fingers. Looking forward to seeing your shrimp tank, I prefer shrimp to fish in many ways, can go away for a week and they find enough to eat, they never look confined in a tank. The tigers seem hardy no problems with them so far, only have six and a couple have started to carry eggs.
It’s a 60mm canon lens, I have seen good results with the 50mm but the 100 is supposed to be better.

Genesis; Shrimper is spot on.

Thanks iSnail, the blue tigers are nice, I prefer the light blue to the dark ones.
Well spotted on the Spiky moss, you do know your moss. :good:

Cherry eggs, a white bee (an extra with a shrimp order, dont think they are great looking) and a mandarin shrimp.

egs.jpg

IMG_8802.jpg

orange.jpg

holy #### them pictures are amazing

have you got a full tank shot? where do u get your shrimps from and do they require special conditions?

how much was your camera and lens? i want one!

ive got 10-12 armano shrimp in my community tank and theyre yet to breed, id love a tank dedicated to shrimp and maybe small guppy and platy fry

i think amanos need to be transfered to brackish conditions, in order for the babies to survive, so quite hard to breed

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back