Nigerian Dwarf Goat Kids Fall of 2022

Twin bucks are all... Bucks AGAIN... This fall, we have had a single buck, twin bucks, and now twin bucks again...

The vet had to pull them both out and we are retiring the doe. She is a freak anyway, she was abused by the previous owner. She makes her kids scared too...

Both have brown eyes which stink too lol. Easier to sell with blue eyes.

They are REALLY cute though lol. (Talking actual color and not goat color lol) One is white with brown and black specks and one is black with white patches.

I will post pictures sometime today.
My helper raisies Nigerian dwarf goats for milk and every year I get to go play with the kids in March or April. I love goats

What is their gestation period?
You need to keep the photos coming, especially when you get the new kids!

He is a doll. We had some one message on them last night. It will be nice to get them gone so we have room for our other 3 does kidding.
Ah man... You got to get rid of them? That makes sense. Probably sad to see them go though...
Good job on raising them!

Ah man... You got to get rid of them? That makes sense. Probably sad to see them go though...
Good job on raising them!
Ya lol, Quean has to be retired due to having rough deliveries so we are selling her twins with her as pets so she has company. We kept our last doe to kid twins this falls blue eyed buck so that was nice, He is really cute. We do have her up for cheap as an option for assisted delivery too but the interested buyer is looking for pets so that would be really nice.

If Lapis, Dusty, or Star (our last fall does) have any girls we will keep them.

Lapis's ligaments were gone this morning at 9:00am so she will kid by 9:00 pm. That means she was bred by London or Jasper who snuck past there apron before they were 12 weeks old.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Back