Nicks Massive Clearout

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Nick16

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Fish to be collected from now onwards

LFS's wont give me anything for them, so make me an offer. they need to go in the next week! because im leaving!

Livestock:
5 x Blue rainbowfish (lake kutubu) 3M 2F £15
3 x Tiger barbs £1
4 x Platy (all females) - 2 like red Wag's 2 orange,yellow,blue mickey mouse. £3
7 x gold Barbs (very very bright colours) £7.50
7 x harlequin rasboras. (very reluctant to let these go as 4 of them are the best colouration i have ever seen in harlequins) £8
6 x Ottocinclus (very fat and happy) (hard to spot all of them at any one time!) £10
2 x Keyhole cichlids (1M 1F i think ) £5
4 x True SAE. £6
9 x boras bigittae (chilli rasbora) £14
3 x male endler - excellent colour. recently cost me 3.50 each(preferably these and the boras go together) £5.00 or boras and endlers for £16

3 x nerite snails. £3
5 x Khuli loaches £7.50

the khuli's are not fully grown as i have not had them for all that long. they are however, very active!

i have lots of cherry shrimp as well that can go for free with a purchase of more than £10. provided you can prove you can keep them. obviously they cannot go in with the rainbows, barbs and keyholes etc.

All Fish are virtually fully grown, eating like pigs and very happy in their huge tank. i would like all the same species to go to the same buyer.

Reason for Sale: Massively reluctant sale as im off to Kent Uni.
Delivery or Collection: Collection only please!
Sales price: See above
Postage & Packaging: Please Bring a fish bag or 10 depending on how many fish you are wanting.
Photograph: To follow

my journal has some good pics along the way of some of the fish and you can see them in their tank.
Click here

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

viewings are welcome just send me a PM.

please also have a look out at my massive CRYPT sale
Click here

Im interested in all the SAE , I cant find the true ones only flying foxes.
I cant drive as its too far, Id have to take train to Dorking. Would that be OK?
Cheers m8

yes i can reserve you the corries and the BN.

yes i can get to dorking station (which one, there are three..)
we can discuss that over PM nearer the time but i will reserve you the SAE's.

im going to keep it. :good:

all my ferts, co2 etc will be used up and i will keep all the hardware. whether it will be used again is another matter. the likelihood is i will use it after i finish uni.

i certainly wont be planting this tank up again as its just to deep to grow most carpet plants and growth rates are slower. - might be to do with the piece of do do eco complete substrate.

i would love to keep cichlids in that tank as i rekon the sizi is perfect. much like aaronnorth did in his tank, i would love to make a huge 'wall' of either slate or ocean rock with lots of caves and little passages hidden within. however im clueless when it comes to cichlids, but i have 4 years to read up!

New stock added to the list in the first post

i am very much open to offers on these fish, as they have to be sold. if they dont get taken, they will be sold to the LFS.

thats fine mate. will reserve them for you.

if you want any others mate pm me and we can sort a deal out for you, as you are already buying a fair amount.

NICKS MASSIVE CLEAROUT :lol: sounds wrong! i hope you used the bog brush to clean up after yourself......

well was the first thing that came to mind.

im a teenager, its not going to be clean is it :lol:

anyway,

These fish have to go. make me a sensible offer.

Fish now availible for collection.

Prices also dropped. need these to go! if i give them to the lfs they want to charge £12 a pair for the rainbows and £2 for the harlequins and gold barbs!!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back