Nicks Massive Clearout

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

rang several LFS's and they will not give me any money at all for them. which i think is pretty rude, as i have bought them from them. i paid £12 a pair for the rainbows and yet they want them for free. and i know for a fact, i will got in a week later and they will be in with their stock for £12 a pair again. what a joke.

so, who wants some cheap fish??

i will sell them for very little because i cannot get rid of them, and as harsh as it sounds, i will NOT give them to the fish shop. if i leave, then so be it.

cheap fish up for grabs!

When are you leaving? I would be interested in the gold barbs and harlequins or the 5 rainbows (not all of them, not enough space). Need to talk to hubby to see which he thinks would be better.

I would get the train into Dorking from Reading, probably next Wednesday if you are still here then??

yes i will be here next wednesday, but i need to know asap what you want to take....

i can meet you at dorking station. (which one though)

hi again - sorry to mess you about, but I think I will have to pass. I really want the rainbows but I think to be honest the tank isnt large enough for them after what they are used to so be kinder to not get them. Sorry again.

just a quick 'good luck at uni' post Nick!

cheers mate.

got to get rid of the fish first! haha

all gone a week ago. hence my need to sell them..
its amazing, had them up for sale and people only seem interested after they have gone!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back