Next England Manager!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't let the drunken tramp retire, he's doing such a top job at dismantling Man Ure!

Arfie

as a boro fan i would love us to keep steve mclaren but he is already in the coaching team and in the setup which i guess if the fa want a complete new look to the side he wont get it. ps yes this season has gone to pots but if you look at the past few years(not seasons) 2004 class year all round for the boro till november, november 2004 till january 2006 not one back to back win and very uncomfortable time as a boro fan. now things seem to be back on track and we now have 3 back to bcak premiership wins and 12 points taken from the last 15 (same as chelsea) so on form boro are back on track and credit to mclaren where it is due he has kept the team fighting and turned it around.

sam allerdice is a class league manager but he has turned bolton into the new wimbledon and i will give them 2 seasons of prem football before they are relagated he has most of his team over the age of 30 so not long playing time left and not a lot of money to spend will struggle in time.

alan curbishley i actually think he could do a good job as england manager.

martin o'neil again would do a good job but same style as the others.

England need a coach like terry venables again who isnt scared to play attacking football as that is when england plays best. how many times have we seen england go one up then sit back and defend. to many. we need an attack minded manager who will play attacking football as we have the best attacking force in the world. and our defence is strong enough to do a good enough job.

my world cup team

...................robinson

...............terry........carragher
neville......................................ashley cole

..............lampard.........gerrard
beckham.....................................downing

.......................rooney

...............................owen

England need a coach like terry venables again who isnt scared to play attacking football as that is when england plays best. how many times have we seen england go one up then sit back and defend. to many. we need an attack minded manager who will play attacking football as we have the best attacking force in the world. and our defence is strong enough to do a good enough job.
We had one of them, remember, his name is Kevin Keegan. Trouble is he didn't know when to sit back which is what got us into the brown stuff. What we need is a man capable of motivating players and someone with tactical nouse.

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back