newcomer to the forum and fishkeeping

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

KB5

Reaction score
hi , my husband and i started up a tank about 9 months ago and now we have several, after being given extra tanks and unwanted fish. We mainly have fresh water community tanks with platies, tetras ,danios, we also have some pleco, clown loaches and a red tailed shark, not all in the same tank of course. We would like to get some shrimp at some stage and maybe start an outdoor pond in the future as well. We are both new to the hobby and probably have many novice style questions and any help will be much appreciated along the way. Thanks for adding us to the forum.

Hello and welcome to the TFF:fish: , hope you have an amazing time here. :hi:

Greetings! You now have aquarium water in your veins, and it will never be completely eradicated.... LOL
I am fairly new here, too. But have been in (and out then back into) this hobby for 50 years.
Currently, I have 8 tanks (4-10g, 20g, 20 long, 29 g and 55 gal... all fresh water.... mainly BN plecos, misc tetras, corys, kuhli loaches, rice fish all live plants and snails, Still working out on keeping shrimp... setting up for some live bearers and new catfish coming this next week. Two more 10g tanks waiting, empty, in the closet, just in case!
So, hang on - You are in for a really good time here and in your Aquascapes!

Reactions: KB5

Most reactions

Back