April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

DRACO

Reaction score
hi im a newbie to the forum but very close to one of your mods lol :D

Welcome Draco,
Love your avatar. I hope and trust you will enjoy your stay with us. Not too many of us about.

SShhh!  Don't tell everyone! lol.  :laugh:

Welcome to the forum Draco!

I'm sure you already know how mad we all are.  ;)

Some more than others (not mentioning any names) lmao.  :laugh:

DRACO.....................do i know you?.........you seem familier somehow???????????? :what: :hehe: :laugh:

Draco I have one bit of advice for you.....RUN!!!!!!! Once you get adicted to this place you soon become one of us and well things go down hill from there. You gotta read all of GL's jokes (or lack there of) and then theres all the LOL's (it's a nasty thing if you get stuck on it).....oh and can't forget the typos we are mean when it comes to typos and .....I'll stop for now cuz I'm sure you get the point now....

Anyway Welcome to where we call HOME. Sit back and enjoy yourself. Martini

I feel for ya GL...at least my name has been kept out of it.

Welcome Draco. What kind of fish do you keep? If it's not cichlids...then give them a try, you won't regret it.

It's just my way of trying to get more business into "Cichlid heaven" :grin: :grin: :grin:

Draco. Close to one of our mods? Are you the guy Pete goes out drinking with when the missus don't know? Wow, some of the stories he's told, his wife would kill him.. :alien:

Hi there.........and this is for G.L.
sorry to shoot your "drinking" partner into flames.......BUT i AM PETE`S MISSES!! lmao.....

Sorry to fool you :p :p

I wont be able to post that often due to pete being on it most of the time! :what: so i`ll have to get him do some household chores .He wont argue with me,as my namesake and pic suggests...........i can be a dragon lmao :laugh: :hehe: :hehe: ;)

To Dragonslair...........
i still would like to know what my dream meant!just let me know when the "men in white coats are coming!" so i can pack my bags.lol :D :D

D, forgive me, I saw the ip's were the same. There are evil twins here, but I am the troublemaker sometimes.. :laugh:

Sorry to lower the tone of the forum by introducing my maid, cook and child grow bag ........ oh and not forgeting bottle washer lmfao :p :laugh: :laugh:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that one hurt :but: :but: :eek: :eek: :blush:

YEA!!!! Someone else to help beat up Pete when he's not behaving or telling a bad joke. There are evil twins on the board we just havn't been able to figure out who they are yet???? :hehe: Rose

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back