Newbie who loves the hobby and wants to learn

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bubbalou

Reaction score
Good evening, I have a million questions and have been reading as much as I can and I bug the heck out the fish section of the big stores only because we don’t have a Mom and Pop store near me. I am retired and I live in Arizona in the desert surrounded by the mountains. I feel like I am on a permanent vacation living in Paradise. Talk at you soon

what's up? what questions do you have? the big stores usually dont have the best answers to everything, they just want to earn money

Hello and welcome!

As mentioned above, fish stores will often give advice that wins them a sale - always ask here first 🙂

Good evening, I have a million questions and have been reading as much as I can and I bug the heck out the fish section of the big stores only because we don’t have a Mom and Pop store near me. I am retired and I live in Arizona in the desert surrounded by the mountains. I feel like I am on a permanent vacation living in Paradise. Talk at you soon
Welcome to the group!

Welcome to our fish community... :)

Welcome!! We'll be glad to answer your questions!!

If I were retired in Arizona, and starting out with fish, I would read up on stuff, ask questions here or on other forums, then double check everything after asking about likely websites, etc. This hobby can take you on a long and twisting ride, and it's good stuff. Permanent vacation in paradise is incomplete without fish.

what's up? what questions do you have? the big stores usually dont have the best answers to everything, they just want to earn money
I am new at this too and I found out the hard way to find other sources for my education in fish

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back