Newbie to Forum

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MDCR

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, but not new to keeping tropical fish. Have had a 120 litre tank for 26 years but now have a 90 litre, as the old tank started leaking. Originally bought for my Dad's goldfish to live out his life after my Dad passed, and then set up for tropical fish.
Have had different types of fish, nothing too exotic, just community fish (tetras, barbs, platys etc) and have had a female bristlenose catfish for the last 13 years (called Fred, after my Dad, as I thought it was a male). Fred is the main reason for joining this forum as I think he's poorly and I need some advice. I'll post separately about Fred... any suggestions under which section? I'm new to any type of forum. I posted under 'other catfish' earlier, but don't think that's the right place.

I'm new to the forum, but not new to keeping tropical fish. Have had a 120 litre tank for 26 years but now have a 90 litre, as the old tank started leaking. Originally bought for my Dad's goldfish to live out his life after my Dad passed, and then set up for tropical fish.
Have had different types of fish, nothing too exotic, just community fish (tetras, barbs, platys etc) and have had a female bristlenose catfish for the last 13 years (called Fred, after my Dad, as I thought it was a male). Fred is the main reason for joining this forum as I think he's poorly and I need some advice. I'll post separately about Fred... any suggestions under which section? I'm new to any type of forum. I posted under 'other catfish' earlier, but don't think that's the right place.
If he is in trouble, such as you believe he is sick then post in the “tropical emergencies”, it usually gets answered pretty fast. If you just have general questions then you can post in the “tropical discussion.” That’s how I at least do it.

Hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
You can post your question in the section "Tropical fish emergencies"

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back