Newbie Here - From England!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BusyMumof5

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
No idea where you're all from as I am new.. But I am hoping not to be the only one here from England !! :D

I am new to fish keeping, well about 6 Months now.. We have 5 Neon Tetra's, 3 Guppy's and 5 Molly's (2 balloon type).

I have joined for help, advise and to post photographs of my gorgeous fish, they are truly remarkable! :D

Chat soon x

Yay!
I have joined 2 other forums, but they are mostly the US.. Kind of felt like a stranger there.. lol :)

Another one from the UK, london/surrey border, Welcome to the forum, I have found this forum the best one around, there are members from all over the world here including USA and Africa plus many others im sure and all are very helpful and friendly. So stay with us you wont regret it :good:

Another one from the UK, london/surrey border, Welcome to the forum, I have found this forum the best one around, there are members from all over the world here including USA and Africa plus many others im sure and all are very helpful and friendly. So stay with us you wont regret it :good:
I used to have.a CR4 postcode now in SM6

hi and :hi: to the
forum from the biffster
another UK resident but
we are all one big happy
family on this forum

Hi, I'm in the uk too. I have just joined although my oh has been on here for a while. Everyone is really helpful and friendly, if you need to know anything this lot are sure to help. We have a few tanks in our house and stevereade my oh, has kept all the fish you have so feel free to bug him lol.

How old are your children? I have 3 boys, 9, 7 and 4 (he is 5 4 days b4 xmas) and steve has a little girl of 2.

Welcome x

Hi, I'm in the uk too. I have just joined although my oh has been on here for a while. Everyone is really helpful and friendly, if you need to know anything this lot are sure to help. We have a few tanks in our house and stevereade my oh, has kept all the fish you have so feel free to bug him lol.

How old are your children? I have 3 boys, 9, 7 and 4 (he is 5 4 days b4 xmas) and steve has a little girl of 2.

Welcome x

Wow, thanks! :D
I posted a picture of what I think could be 'about to drop fry' with my balloon Molly's but no ones voted on the poll, it's had lots of views and no ones voted or replied :( :-( :-( :-( :sad:
I wanted to know so that I could try and remove them so they could give birth..

6, 4, 2 and 2x 10 month olds :D
It's busy but you gotta love it! :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back