Attachments

• 5F45F0B3-B2AF-4DC6-AEC4-E8A4B69D42EA.jpeg
    5F45F0B3-B2AF-4DC6-AEC4-E8A4B69D42EA.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 71
  • D2B667BC-4250-40D9-A909-62160CB6D007.jpeg
    D2B667BC-4250-40D9-A909-62160CB6D007.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 67
Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

You should enter one of your tanks in the TOTM contest, by clicking the banner at the top right of the forum! If you win, you could get a cool banner in your profile area like mine.

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

You should enter one of your tanks in the TOTM contest, by clicking the banner at the top right of the forum! If you win, you could get a cool banner in your profile area like mine.

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:
Thanks I am doing live plannts, Iā€™m sure I will have questions.

I know what you mean. My tanks are also a work in progress, I am always making changes. I just made a big one when I decided to change my 55 gallon tank from gravel to sand.

Attachments

• GEDC1419.JPG
    GEDC1419.JPG
    289.2 KB · Views: 83
  • GEDC1446.JPG
    GEDC1446.JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 68
Iā€™m new here. I have a 75 gallon SA cichlid tank, 60 gallon planted community tank cycling and 65 g talk with clown loaches (until I can get a 150-200g tank in a few years.
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I read your book around the time lock down started, very good. Used to see your ex at gigs n stuff in London a lot before lockdown. Hard to miss him mind.
Anyway enjoy the forum, Between them they know everything on here, so youā€™ll not go too far wrong. I though know nothing.

Welcome. Some nice looking tanks ya got there.

Giant danios are pretty much a secret weapon of mine. I've been stocking my SA tanks for years with giant danios as tankmates. I don't know if you did that on purpose, but a schooling fish like danios or rainbows really helps the cichlids feel more comfortable and will make them much more active.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back