🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Weighed in at 49.9kg.....

Carp.jpg

Carp1.jpg

WOW!!!! Well done to him! I wish i could catch something like that when i go fishing!!! All i get is perch and breem!!!!!!!!!! And small carp.

Alessa x.

so he will be ok in my 10 gallon tank right?:p

LOL! 10 gallons for that :lol:
I
CAN'T
BELIEVE
HE
MANAGED
TO
LAND
THAT!!!

Alessa x.

This is the stuff that movies are made from. Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water. :lol:

Jeez, I thought my 18lb'er was a big'un!

:rip: Two-Tone - British largest freshwater fish, died this summer. Weighed over 30kg.

James.

Where did you get the idea it was a new world record carp?
I personally have caught a 52 kilo Giant Siamese carp in Cha Am fishing park,Thailand,
Thailand have some of the biggest freshwater fish in the World,
if you want to see big carp and variouse other massive fish look up "Bung Sam Ran"fishing park Bangkok,
You will get lots of other links to beautiful places to fish in Thailand,
Lastly,the last time i fished Cha Am i landed three of the biggest fish caught there,
also caught a Carp which was bright purple with faint red dots all over,
but no one could tell me the name as no one had ever seen this species before<
I am still trying to find the name of this species.
thanks for reading,
and if anyone is thinking of going to Thailand and thinking of going on a fishing trip drop me a line,
I have lots of info.

I personally have caught a 52 kilo Giant Siamese carp in Cha Am fishing park,Thailand,
Thailand have some of the biggest freshwater fish in the World,
if you want to see big carp and variouse other massive fish look up "Bung Sam Ran"fishing park Bangkok,
You will get lots of other links to beautiful places to fish in Thailand,
Lastly,the last time i fished Cha Am i landed three of the biggest fish caught there,
also caught a Carp which was bright purple with faint red dots all over,
but no one could tell me the name as no one had ever seen this species before<
I am still trying to find the name of this species.
thanks for reading,
and if anyone is thinking of going to Thailand and thinking of going on a fishing trip drop me a line,
I have lots of info.

That sounds like such a good holiday. I have to do something like that one day when I'm older!

I personally have caught a 52 kilo Giant Siamese carp

Wow!!... 52 kg you say!!.... Was it registered as a record????,..... maybe that is where I got the idea from.... This one was registered. Please show us some photos of yours.

I personally have caught a 52 kilo Giant Siamese carp

Wow!!... 52 kg you say!!.... Was it registered as a record????,..... maybe that is where I got the idea from.... This one was registered. Please show us some photos of yours.
That was what i didn't want you to ask,
have not got a clue how to download my photos of which there are many,
just have a look at the fishing parks available and click on catches,it's an eye opener,
there are records broken every day in Thailand but they dont get excited like us in the uk,
also theres lots of rural fishing in Thailand so fish are not photographed,as they see no need for it.
as for giant Siamese Carp they are estimated to be specimens in the 300-400lb range.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back