New To To Tropical Fish Keeping (Dwarf Puffer)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Ok, let me re-word that...

They're your fish, people have advised you, but you will do what YOU want to do anyway. :lol:

meh im completely lost tbh :crazy:

i used to have a black rainbow when i was younger in a 25l hex tank on his own .... he came from the 8ft my parents had fitted under the stairs , unfortunately he ate everything else in the tank and then to help the situation the tank got cracked slightly in a corner due to an attempt at riding down the stairs on a push bike that's speed was seriously under estimated :lol: anyway story cut short the tank got removed and he lived in the hex alone ... never had any problems and he lived to a ripe old age of 8 years at 3"... idk he just stopped growing in the 8ft after a year and half :blink: come to think of it thats the only tropical fish type i'v had any experience in :/ oh and guppies and endlers :good:

still got the old shark somewhere taxidermied in a save it box ... bless old jaws :lol:

Forgot to ask ... that tetratec filter only does 700 lph is that enough for the 90l or should i get the ex 1200 at a later date? :lol:

2 tetratecs 1200's OFC

DSCF3645.jpg

Definately 2 1200's. don't get the 2400, it's like having a spitfire running on tickover in your front room. The 1200's are silent, where as the 2400's are not.

Definately 2 1200's. don't get the 2400, it's like having a spitfire running on tickover in your front room. The 1200's are silent, where as the 2400's are not.

hmm in that case i dont think my room would really be as relaxing if i had a spitfire ticking over in the corner now if you could get me a 3.5 rover v8 filter that might just be a bearable sound :good: :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back