New to this...but this seems VERY wrong

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I just looked at the posting and it said the fish are not included. Cant help but wonder if they died from being in such a small tank
Yeah I also thought so too--she has yet to reply to my message and I doubt she will. Another possibility is that she just kept them in there before cooking them? Seems like a weird thing to have a fish tank for though.

Yeah I also thought so too--she has yet to reply to my message and I doubt she will. Another possibility is that she just kept them in there before cooking them? Seems like a weird thing to have a fish tank for though.
Yeah I would think if that was the case it would be a pond

What was your message to her? Just curious lol I wonder if she will reply

It is sad that people do this to fish. But what's even more sad, is that we can't do anything to stop them. :(

What was your message to her? Just curious lol I wonder if she will reply
I didn't say anything about it being wrong because I was trying to get her to reply--I just said "Hi I'm interested in the tank, but by any chance do you still have the fish?" Just to see if she'd bite and maybe I could see what the story is with them. She hasn't even opened the message though, so who knows :sad:

I didn't say anything about it being wrong because I was trying to get her to reply--I just said "Hi I'm interested in the tank, but by any chance do you still have the fish?" Just to see if she'd bite and maybe I could see what the story is with them. She hasn't even opened the message though, so who knows :sad:
Who knows

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back