New to the Scene

Vera83

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Iā€™m Vera and i just discovered this forum! Which I am excited to be a part of. I am the proud owner of one 40gallon tank. It is mostly made up of live bearers. I have 4 black Mollies , one fancy Dalmatian mollie, one Dalmatian mollie, a gold dust mollie, a gold fancy mollie, 2 grown platyfish that are orangish pink ( beautiful fish) , 4 juvenile platys, also I have various kinds of guppies, a pleco and finally I had have two odd ball Serpae tetras. Oh yes and some very small mystery snails. I only have two love plants in my tank as I have not had previous experience with live plants and wanted to try my luck with them first. That completes my tank. I have had it for about 6 months and I love the hobby. Although I have had some trials. That is why I am so excited to have found you guys. I am from middle Tennessee and am married however while my husband enjoys the fish it is solely my own hobby. We also are proud parents of 3 cats. Two of which are solely inside cats (Sammy and Bella) and one old Tom cat (Simba) who does as he pleasesā€¦He is the boss lol! Anyway thanks for having me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 28
Welcome to TFF.. If you have any quesitons, ask our many knowledgeable members who are here to help others.
Hope you enter some of our contests .... Tank of the Month, Pet of the Month, and Fish of the Month.

Welcome, I'm fairly new as well...I have a few small tanks, currently cycling my 40-gallon breeder to start stocking around Christmas. Lot's of information on here and friendly people

Welcome Vera! Nice tank. I bet Sammy, Bella and Simba appreciate you providing them with such a beautiful attraction to keep them occupied!

Well, hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
Well, enough members to help you out with your questions...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back