New to the forum, not to the hobby

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishkeeperLinz

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Linz.

I'm new to the forum, but have kept fish on and off for about 13 years. Currently have 2 tanks;
200ltr South American tank, with 19 Neon Tetras, 2 Electric Blue Rams, and 1 Bristlenosed Catfish.
20200404_183353.jpg

120ltr South-East Asian tank,with 13 Glowlight Rasbora and 1 Pearl Gourami. No pics of this tank yet.

They are cool, I am working on a 30 gallon (tall) sunken forest themed tank but with the lock down it will be awhile before it is done.

They are cool, I am working on a 30 gallon (tall) sunken forest themed tank but with the lock down it will be awhile before it is done.

Yeah, I get it. The 200ltr is still a work in progress. I'm waiting for more wood, and have just ordered more almond leaves from eBay.

Then the 120 needs work. :oops:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Nice looking tank! The driftwood really puts a nice spin on the place.:good:

If your tank is 17g - 29g US, you can enter the April TOTM (Tank of the month) contest! Just click the banner at the top right of the page and read the rules to enter. :)

I am lucky, I live next door to a nice woods that runs along a river. Also there is large forest that runs along a lake not too far away so I have plenty of places to look for driftwood.

I've heard of that before on a different forum. There's no shortage of wood around my area, but I wouldn't know the first thing about making it tank-safe.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Nice looking tank! The driftwood really puts a nice spin on the place.:good:

If your tank is 17g - 29g US, you can enter the April TOTM (Tank of the month) contest! Just click the banner at the top right of the page and read the rules to enter. :)

Thank you. :) It's my pride and joy. "Sadly" it's too big for the competition - 200ltr, which I believe is about 50-55gal?

I'll keep a lookout for other competitions though. :)

Welcome! I like your tank;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back