New to the forum, but not to fishkeeping

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am here since I was suddenly for an unknown reason banned from Fishlore (any others from fishlore?). I have 3 tanks, a 6 gallon tank with 3 honey gouramis (I know, I know its not a good setup), a 1.5 cycling planted tank (will have shrimp). I also have a temporary 10 gallon for breeding 2 of my Honey Gouramis.

Hi everyone, I am here since I was suddenly for an unknown reason banned from Fishlore...
LOL, probably not the best introduction I have heard but definitely amusing :)

So, you were a trouble make and they kicked you and now your here..... Welcome :)

I wasn't a trouble maker, I dont start fights or any of that stuff, one day I just logged in and was banned, dosent make sense. But thank you!

Ah it's all good, I'm just stirring you up coz you got kicked :)

I joined a rainbowfish forum before coming here. I logged in and made a thread saying hi. Later on I went back on to see if anyone was there and I couldn't login. I got a message saying my account is cancelled (no reason or explanation). I couldn't get on to the forum and had been banned from it after saying hi :)

Ah it's all good, I'm just stirring you up coz you got kicked :)

I joined a rainbowfish forum before coming here. I logged in and made a thread saying hi. Later on I went back on to see if anyone was there and I couldn't login. I got a message saying my account is cancelled (no reason or explanation). I couldn't get on to the forum and had been banned from it after saying hi :)
Apparently you weren't wanted ;)

Hi everyone, I am here since I was suddenly for an unknown reason banned from Fishlore (any others from fishlore?). I have 3 tanks, a 6 gallon tank with 3 honey gouramis (I know, I know its not a good setup), a 1.5 cycling planted tank (will have shrimp). I also have a temporary 10 gallon for breeding 2 of my Honey Gouramis.
Hiiiii

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back