New to the forum and presently on my 3rd tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tez_20

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Nice to be here and excepting me :) I've got a Boyu 60 gallon tank and at the moment it contains 38 Tropical fish all supposed to be males until i spotted my 2 Bronze corys doing the mating dance this afternoon :eek:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Are you sure the Cory’s are female? They could just be chasing each other playfully. :)

Welcome to the forum!

Are you sure the Cory’s are female? They could just be chasing each other playfully.
They must have been playing as no activity today and no eggs and when they was brought they couldn't confirm what sex i was buying :(
When you get a chance post a picture and welcome
Post a picture of exactly what if you don;t mind me asking as i mainly do video's as capturing my fish is useless :D

You have a very active tank, very nice looking. I love little fish, that is all I have these days. The only thing I would suggest is some live plants to improve the water quality. I use to have only plastic but now I go for live plants better for the fish. Thank you for the video.

You have a very active tank, very nice looking. I love little fish, that is all I have these days. The only thing I would suggest is some live plants to improve the water quality. I use to have only plastic but now I go for live plants better for the fish. Thank you for the video.
I've got 38 in there now, i just want another 2 sparkling gourami to finish my count...i did plants and one died and my water was in a right mess, it took some clearing and netting so stopped with false since and i check my waters regular with API master test kit and Ammonia & Nitrite 0ppm and Nitrate 8.0ppm and the tank being large in depth besides i do two water changes weekly and the same with vacuuming.:)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back