New to Planted & Discus

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Yogi

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name and is John Iā€™m based in Cheshire and in the very early stages of planning what will hopefully be my forever tank.

Ive kept tanks for a number of years now probably around 20 but they have mainly been saltwater. I have kind of lost my passion for saltwater to a point. The hobby has just kept getting more and more expensive and the amount of folk looking to make a fast profit has really started to........well you know.

Anyway I digress, Iā€™m here to hopefully make some new online friends, read lots of info that Iā€™m sure is around the forum and although Iā€™m sure I will be taking more from the forum than I contribute hopefully at some point the balance will shift and I can give something back.

So my plans are around an 8x2x2 planted Discus tank. This wonā€™t happen quickly as we have some minor work to be done in the area it will go but I also want to fully research and be sure Iā€™m as prepared as I can be.

im sure I will be asking lots of questions over the coming weeks and months so rather than ramble on here (which I can do ?) I will wind it in and just finish by saying Hello and hope to see you around.

cheers
John

Hi John, Welcome to TFF:)

Your planted Discus tank sounds an interesting project.

Keep us updated :)

Welcome! Discus are amazing fish - I hope to get some myself someday. Can't wait to see photos of your project!

Thanks for the welcome both. Pictures are a while away yet. Probably shouldnā€™t have mentioned plans just yet ?

stacks for me to learn and plan in advance as cannot afford to make any big mistakes really.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back