New to fishforum.net!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

druxboyz

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, im new to this forum, which seems to have a broad spectrum of info on almost all tropical aquarium fish. I'm here to get some help in regards to some livebearers in which my gf will soon have. I, myself, have had a few fish over the years. A 12" tiger oscar, which died when i went on vacation along with a 8" pleco that also died with the oscar when i was gone.. (parents over feeding i guess) those were my first 2 real fish, ( i dont really consider those goldfish from the festivals as pets ) . After they died, i took a long break from fish, and came back and got a red snakehead which is about 15" now and is living in my backyard pond which i just constructed for him last month. I will have a dwarf puffer and a kenyi and electric yellow in my 40g tank by tonight. Well, thats me, hope to learn more about other types of fish here! :nod:

welcome to the forum this is the best forum for a huge range of information

Enjoy your time on here

:hi: to the forum.

Tell us how that ten gallon you're setting up for your gf works out. :D

it's nice to know you have experience in fish care. And yes, we are a great source for information.:D

Join our school.
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

tempestuousfury said:
:hi: to the forum.

Tell us how that ten gallon you're setting up for your gf works out. :D

it's nice to know you have experience in fish care. And yes, we are a great source for information.:D

Join our school.
Hello enjoy ur stay at the "friendliest forum around" :lol:

Anyways..nice to meet you and .... :hi:

Kev ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back