New Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Doggfather

Al Bundy
Retired Moderator āš’ļø
Reaction score
Well, Iā€™ve decided 35 gallons worth of fish just arenā€™t enough for me anymore and thanks to all the hours Iā€™ve been putting in at work, Iā€™ve managed to save up money to buy a new, and significantly larger tank which got delivered this morning, it's 4'x2'x2', or 452 litres...still need to work out what it is in gallons (for all you guys still stuck on imperial :p)

Anyway, I won't rabble on any longer and show you some pics, not much to see really, but Iā€™m exited :lol:

Attachments

• Tank_1.jpg
    Tank_1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 31
Forgot to say, sorry for all the mess, but the tank needs a good cleaning, it was 2nd hand.

One last one of the tank:

Attachments

• tank_2.jpg
    tank_2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
Those pics are deseaving, it doesnt look like 400 odd litres. :p Whats the plans? More gouramis? :)

And one of the filter i got. It's a Jebo 803.

I havnt hooked it up yet since it needs new media but i like the way it's built, easy to remove media basket, lots of room for media and easy to start (apparently)

Attachments

• Jebo_1.jpg
    Jebo_1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Chook/Angry, whatever you want to be called now :p :lol:

Whats the plans? More gouramis?

No gourami, but there will be discus, apistos, tetras and cats :nod: something i'v been waiting to do for a long, long time. I think it was around this time last year i first began to picture getting a larger tank and getting discus for it.

cometcattle said:
Congrats Dogg! :cool:

Are you going to plant it (I mean live plants :p )?
Thanks cometcattle

I'll try my best with the plants, but i don't think i'll get any spectacular growth with the lights i have. So unless i upgrade, low light plants it'll be :lol:

I havnt seen any pics of your other tanks Dogg? While your at it.....you should add some! :p :D LOL.

Great ! :cool: Look forward to see the progress !

Doggfather said:
there will be discus, apistos, tetras and cats :nod: something i'v been waiting to do for a long, long time. I think it was around this time last year i first began to picture getting a larger tank and getting discus for it.
just my kinda tank :p :D

congrats!
cant wait to see it done

DD

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back