New tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

steve-0

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
what a deal i found today. I got a 15 gallon long 24 inches long., Gravel, gravel vac, aquaclear 150 filter and an elite 802 air pump for only 20 bucks canadian. Im off to buy some plexiglass for the lid. THis will be my 3rd tank.

Also any suggestions to put in it. I was thinking about making it a loach tank but i don't know much about them (thats why i am interested.
I will do research on the net but if you guys have any links or suggestions im all ears :)

sweet deal, gl on the tank. my recommendation, make is a dutch style planted tank with tetras. or a tao style planted tank, with 2-3 angels.

plant it up nice and whack a few of ottos in there with some cribs or wait untill something else goes mad like breeding of some of your other fish or ... anything you want good luck what ever you choose :D

I can't really have a planted tank because i have no lighting rihgt now. Im planning on just buying a normal flourescent fixture just for viewing. or getting a good bulb. I KNow some people frown upon breeding hybrids but im not going to sell them they will just be mine like i said in another post.
If my convict is going to breed again ill put the firemouth and her into my 15.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back