New Stocking List vs Old! Need Opinions- Improvement?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

primsloaches16

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So yall who have bared with me since my horrible beginning, I've had around 40 lovely little creatures in a 32.5 and 20, which was massively overstocked! I vowed that when I moved I would get a larger tank to better disperse the fish to live comfortably, and less crowded! Well I moved into my new apartment last Friday, and my 65 gallon is paid for and waiting for me to get off work tomorrow to grab it, so I figured I'd update the list and where each of my babies is goin'. I figured yall would appreciate the update! I'll be sure to take pictures when it's all said an done, and I can't wait for the final result!!!) That being said, heres my new list!
20201010_210924.png

Full names for the fish I own:
Dojo loach
Rummynose Tetra
Cherry barb
Emerald Catfish
Gold Tiger Pleco
Ghost & Amano Shrimp
Hybrid Catfish (Nigrita mix)
Upside Down Catfish (synodontis nigriventis)
Kuhli Loach
Stowaway Snail (small & light/dark brown stripes with white spots)
Gold Inca Snail
Betta Splendens

Get the panda garra some friends and make sure they have high flow. Rest looks good, all tanks seem nice and understocked :).

Get the panda garra some friends and make sure they have high flow. Rest looks good, all tanks seem nice and understocked :).
Theres good flow in the tank! The fluval has two strong outputs! And I heard that in smaller tanks it's best to have 1 garra since they can be territorial with each other?

In my humble opinion you could probably have more in the 20 gallon than just a snail and a female betta if you wanted. Other than that everything looks good.

Theres good flow in the tank! The fluval has two strong outputs! And I heard that in smaller tanks it's best to have 1 garra since they can be territorial with each other?
The 32 gal. has plenty footprint for more than 1. I'd say you could probably get 4 or 5, as this will also keep them from fighting your other fish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back