New Puppy

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Great Lakes

Always do right, not popular...
Reaction score
Got a new puppy last weekend. We give our little poodle away to wifes cousin earlier this summer. We got the Poodle for Stepdaughter. She and it did not get along, and then she decided to stay at her Dads for a while. A poodle is the last dog on my list to own, so off to a good home he went.

Trouble was, Snacks, My Black Lab, missed having a little brother to run and play with. He was driving the Missus crazy he was wanting so much attention. So we just happened upon someone giving away a cute little female puppy. She looks like she is mostly a lab mix like Snacks, even has close to his same markings too. He is plum wore out from running and playing with her all week. He is happy again.

The only trouble is, She is one of those dogs that hides all the bones and rawhide chews..lol. She will hide all of them except for the one Snacks is chewing on, and then go steal it from him. He is such a good dog that he lets her get away with it. So Patti will give him real good scraps when the puppy isn't looking to make up for it..lol

Yeah Davy, Snacks is too well bahaved for his own good...

Al he cares about is going "bye bye" in the car and sicking his head out the window..lol. This is a practice that will end soon with the coming of snow...

I use to do that when I had my jeep. Oh wait I just drove around with out any doors. Almost as much fun. :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back