New Post page resetting continuously.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Today, the page I view for new posts, is constantly resetting and showing all the posts, not just the new ones that I haven't viewed since they were last updated.

This is the link I normally use for viewing the new posts.

I have the link open and right click the new posts to open them in a new window.
I view the new posts and then close their window before going back to the new post window.

It's 5 1/2 hours since you posted and it works fine for me. Is it still doing the same for you?

These glitches always seem to happen while I'm still asleep or eating my breakfast so I miss them.

They happen at night for me, I don’t know why... :dunno:

It's possibly something to do with backing up the forum, or doing work on the software. Your night time (I assume you do sleep at some point when it's dark ;)) will be the early hours to breakfast time for me. So I miss the glitches. Some time ago the forum was backed up between 8.10 and 8.20 am my time but that has changed since the upgrade earlier this year.

Well it started again. Literally a couple of minutes ago. I finished a thread and closed that. I went back to the new posts window and it reset when I clicked the window. I opened a thread in a new window and looked at it before going back to the new posts and it is resetting.

The way I look at new posts won't show that glitch. When I first open TFF the main forum page loads, then I click on the arrow next to 'forums' at the top left and click on 'new posts'. I click on a post and read it, replying if I want to, then when that's finished, click on the arrow and 'new posts' again.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back