new pics...04-10-05

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jason_S

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
this is the pure A. labiatus I got from an lfs that got them from Rapps. He/she is about 5-5.5" now. :)

04-10-05labiatus2.jpg

04-10-05labiatus.jpg

Here's a new pic of the mostly white pet store red devil I got a few weeks ago. This one looks to have a lot more midas in it than devil but I'll call it a "Pet store Red devil". :D

04-10-05reddevil1.jpg

Got this guy a few days ago. I was at an lfs picking up 2 red faced barred midas from a buddy and this guy caught my eye. :D

04-10-05reddevil.jpg

04-10-05reddevil2.jpg

Here's a new shot of the labridens 'Tamul'. This is a feisty little guy...I do now believe it's a male. :)

04-10-05labridenstamul.jpg

Here's a shot of a male HRP. :)

04-10-05HRPmale.jpg

Here's a big male con...he's about 4" or so.

04-10-05conmale.jpg

and I don't think I've ever posted pics of this guy. He/she is about 3-4". I got this fish a few weeks back from a guy in Cincy. We had some feeding issues for a while but we've agreed that he/she will be feeding mostly on frozen and freeze dried krill. :D :lol:

04-10-05dat.jpg

:D

Thats one chunky lookin Con :lol:

How much did u pay for your Tiger Datnoid? My LFS had them for sale at £25. Thought about gettin him but really needed to do some research before spending that sort of cash.

What's your like?

Ash

I paid $35 USD I think for the dat. I got it from a guy that I bought some tanks off of. the dat isn't aggressive but it doesn't get pushed around either. I keep it in my 150 with various medium sized cichlids and the dat holds his own. getting him to eat has been a pain. so far all he'll touch is either frozen or freeze dried krill. :)

Most reactions

trending

Back