new....pic!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

konrad05

Fish Addict
Reaction score
just wanted to post my lastest picture for those who saw my tank before...it's almost a year old now :D

latest.jpg

sorry for the overexposure :/

amazing tank! :thumbs:

any close ups of the fish?

DD

awsome tank, it looks so nice! What fish are in there, cause i dont know.... :unsure:

Looks like a trio of clown loach from where im sitting! And some rainbows/ gouramis.....

thanks and sorry DD, no close ups yet, I'll try to take some this week

I know I'm going to get nailed for the excessively long grass, but here's a picture of how it normally is (2 weeks earlier than the first picture)

Attachments

• tankview.JPG
    tankview.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 32
mr_miagi32 said:
awsome tank, it looks so nice! What fish are in there, cause i dont know.... :unsure:

Looks like a trio of clown loach from where im sitting! And some rainbows/ gouramis.....
oh, yeah, there's a mixture of everything, but the clowns definately rule the tank, here's a close up of them...not sure if I've posted it before...

Attachments

• loach2.JPG
    loach2.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 44
I can only see 1 poor Harlequin....Noooo, They are awsome in a schoal, and then there true colours shine! Or can i see only one?

that is an amazing 55!

its giveing me some ideas to use on mine...
i think i need more plants!! :D :thumbs: :thumbs: 4 thumbs up on that tank!

can you list the hardware you use for the plants? i wold like to compair and see where im at....

Good luck with the sag-- no idea how to keep it under control, though I've heard it cycles through tall and short phases . . . anyway, it's nice to see some shots from this tank as there have been none for too long! :)

Is that micranthemum umbrosum I see back there?

Nice school of loaches, never seen that before. Nice ful tank shot, and huge val you got growing in there. Looks so healthy, just like the rest of the tank! :kewlpics:

thanks everyone!

mrmiagi - there are two and they're always stick together
nickt - aquatic soil as the gravel, 2 x 2L CO2 DIY yeast injection into 2 eheim canister filters, digital pH monitor, iron and potassium supplment and 160 watts of 10000K, 6700, 14000K,6700K bulbs :D

tear-scar - I think so, but I took it out just recently because it wasn't doing that great for some reason :S

great to know everybody still remembers the tank! I'll try to get some more pictures!

Thats a stunning tank Konrad! I love the look of well planted aquariums. Absolutely gorgeous :wub:

You know Konrad, you should enter your tank in the AGA 2005 aquascaping contest. I bet you could get something for your tank. I don't know how to enter, but I'm sure it's somewhere on the web.
Beautiful tank!!
~Robin

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back