New Pbass

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

always4lora

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Got a trio of PBass yesterday from Pier, i originally put them in my 4ft tank but wasn't sure if the bigger fish would eat them so put them in my small 15-20g tank with the guppies. They;ve started bringing down the population of small guppy's already. Hopefully these should shoot up in size so they can go in a bigger tank. (they're currently the size of an adult guppy)

If anyone's into PBass theres some awesome ones at Pier

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Nice, what you gonna keep them in mate? i love the fact they are monsters but i'm more of a Dovii man :p

Nice, what you gonna keep them in mate? i love the fact they are monsters but i'm more of a Dovii man :p
They'll go from here to a 4ft tank then to the 6ft tank. These should grow quickly then slow down so they should be fine in a 6ft tank for a couple of years.

I really like Parachromis species and have always been tempted to get a pair of jags but it'd mean nothing else in the tank and a Dovii would mean nothing at all unless im lucky enough to get a pair

Dovii are so worth it, its like having a mad axe murderer in fish form, with dog like teeth for your amusement :)

cracking fish p.bass nice choice :good:

gs1981 - if you fancy a dovii then there is a huge pair in at wharf at the minute :hey:

GS they are beauts i was tempted but they would destroy everything in my tank

stunning fish when bigger

they had a few dfferent types up in pier last week I was quite shocked at how expensive they were

they had a few dfferent types up in pier last week I was quite shocked at how expensive they were
they're not really if your refering to the bigger ones in there, they are rarer pbass hence the price. The ones i got were £14.50 (in the tank above the pearl rays) which is very good priced:)

I'd love to have a big enough tank to have those big fish as you come in.

they're not really if your refering to the bigger ones in there, they are rarer pbass hence the price. The ones i got were £14.50 (in the tank above the pearl rays) which is very good priced:)

I'd love to have a big enough tank to have those big fish as you come in.

I just didnt realise they were over a hundred quid for some of the peacock bass I saw in there , I always assumed they were cheap

the fishas you walk in are ace, I love that shop and could spend a fortune in there

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back