New Naruto Rp!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Talz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
If your interested in a new all original Naruto RP (personally I hate most of them but I really like the setup and community of this one and think with some mutch needed members it could go places) then please atleast have a look at this one at http://ninjataigen.proboards49.com/index.cgi?

We are in special need of jounin (normally you have to start as genin, so this is a really cool oportunity) in hidden leaf to lead the genin teams, also the spot for Hokage is still open to anyone who would wish to take it. You can also join Sand, Mist, Stone, Cloud, Sound, Grass, Rain, Waterfall, and Snow and some kage and jounin spots are still open in them aswell.

Its also very open ended so you can preety mutch have any guy you want so long as they arnt from the show and have reasonable strength and weakness with 3 characters per player! (of course you can just have 1 or 2 if you want)

If you have any further questions ask on the board and someone will help you!

Sounds pretty cool, i'm a naruto fan too. But i really have no idea what a RP is and i dont know how to do anything, lol. Elaborate, perhaps?

P.T.

Sounds pretty cool, i'm a naruto fan too. But i really have no idea what a RP is and i dont know how to do anything, lol. Elaborate, perhaps?

P.T.

Sorry I took so long to get back to you man,

RP stands for role play. I joined in hopes of bettering my writing and story telling because I am considering becoming an author, but once you start developing your guy and his realationships with the other peoples characters it is surprisingly fun. The story is set in the Naruto universe so all the villages and jutsu's and stuff like that exist BUT it dosent center around any of the characters from the show so... you cant acually play as say Naruto himself or Rock Lee, Kakashi etc. You create your own all original character and you must make up a background (basically were he comes from, why he is a shinobi, has he had a tough life or an easy life? If stuff isnt so good for him what happend?)) a description (what he looks like, what he wears, his strengths and weaknesses not only in battle but as a person, is he nice or is he a total jerk?). Once you have your character approved by one of the admin's (they are Taji and Gobi, Gobi seems to have abandoned us though so basically Taji is running the show) you can start playing, if you keep your guy realistic he will be aproved. The idea is that the whole board is one big story and each person adds to it in there own way, if you go to the site and look through some of the previous posts, you might get a better idea, my name is talz there also. Go register and ask any questions you have there, you will undoubtibley have your questions answered. Like I said before we really need new members to keep this thing alive so if you join you will certainly be welcomed no matter how stupid your questions are, I really hope to see you there!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back