April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

chrisrm

Fish Addict
Reaction score
ive just brought this setup
Florafull.png

and would love some thoughts and ideas as what to plant in it. i was loking to have some sort of carpeting plant in the foreground, some rocks/ wood with moss in the middle and somthing larger at the back i also want to put some cherry shrimp in it at some point
Ive also been reading it might be better to swap the diffuser that comes with it for a smaller glass/ ceramic one. any views?

thanks in advance

Lovely little tank. I think it would great with a nano piece of wood, some moss carpeting, a couple of nice plants and a handful of cherry shrimp :)

No idea about the CO2 system that comes with it. I used a Fluval 88 which comes with a ceramic diffuser.

I think shrimp would look great in a tank like that. Maybe some mosses, and a little branch of wood.

ive brought a ceramic difuser for it as the thing that came with it is huge! (and ugly) and a couple of rocks an some wood.

would love some plant advice tho want a carpeting plant in the foreground maybe some christmas moos on the wood and some nice mid and background plants too.

http://s963.photobucket.com/user/chrisrm02/media/2-/IMG_0736.jpg.html

hopefully i can add some plants tomorrow!

I'm growing US Fissidens moss in mine as a foreground as mats, specifically because it's so slow growing. flame moss is also beautiful and and be trimmed like a carpet

I actually like that set up, like the plants and jungly sort of look, its nice! 
smile.png

I may have a bit of a move around, just wanted to get them in really so they can start establishing themselves

I like it. The more plants the merrier to me though. Have you decided on the stocking? I know you mentioned shrimp. Still going with them?

AirFarceLive said:
Looks good! What shrimp you going for? I recomend cheeries!
Im thinking cherries, im doing a silent cycle with some endlers at the moment, with amazing results:) but will get some shrimp in a few weeks 

cant believe what co2 and ferts does for plants..... OMG its getting out of control haha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back