New nano shots

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

impur

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Here are some recent pics of my nano's progression. 5 months now.

P7200041.jpg

P7200044.jpg

P7200045.jpg

P7220059.jpg

P7220061.jpg

P7220056.jpg

Green coraline has got to be the worst kind. I have to scrape the glass once a week :/ Oh well, its 100% better than hair algae or cyno :) Let me know what you think!!!!!

I just added a nice yellow-tipped blue acro and a nice pulsing xenia, along with a frogspawn. I'll get those pics up soon.

wow, i luv this tank, im thinking of setting up a marine tank...what is that plant called on the right , that looks like dasieys?? :) it's wicked!!!!! and u have a lil nemo in there too...how sweet :wub: :wub: how big of a tank do u need for a clownfish??

Aussie_Star said:
thast a mad tank, i going to get a smal marnie tank soon....... :cool: nice work
Keep in mind that the smaller the tank is, the more difficult it is to maintain and keep stable. To keep a 10g reef tank going requires a good bit of knowledge and a good bit of work. I would never recommend making a 10g into your first reef tank.

That said, seeing the progress on this tank is outstanding! Very good job!

a 10gal reef tank referd to as 'nano' is strictkly expersts only imo and i highly respect the people who keep them sucsesfully :thumbs:

Great Pics.
TOTM for either the first or second tank pic.

Lexxa said:
wow, i luv this tank, im thinking of setting up a marine tank...what is that plant called on the right , that looks like dasieys?? :) it's wicked!!!!! and u have a lil nemo in there too...how sweet :wub: :wub: how big of a tank do u need for a clownfish??
The daisy looking ones are just that, Daisy polyps ;)

Yah the clown is doing great. In the future, probably 6 months, i'll be transfering this tank to a 29. Then i'll get another clown so he can have a mate :)

Thanks for the compliments guys, i take tremendous care in maintaining this tank. I constantly monitor parameters and keep up on weekly WCs. I treat the tank and its inhabitants as i would my kids, well it is my kid since i have no actual kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

Impressive tank Impur.
Seems very stable and well balanced. :thumbs:

Nanos are not for the beginner. Impur has done a great job here but as he has said, it takes alot of work.
I have alot of respect for people that maintain successful nanos.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back