New Monty Picture

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

SirMinion

Sexy Martha Fahaka
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
During the day, Monty has a gym in the living-room where she spends the day
chewing stuff, whistling tunes and generally being a silly bird.
When it's bed time Monty goes upstairs to the indoor aviary I built in the spare
bedroom where she spends the night on a cozy perch of her own.

She'd much rather stay downstairs with us though, and always attempts to roost
on the gym which is when we know it's time to put her to bed.

Here's Monty settlng down.
001.jpg

But tonight Monty decided that she really didn't want to go to bed and flew up onto
the bookshelf where she thinks I can't reach her. Naughty Monty!
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Monty is beautiful. What type of an amazon is she? I have a yellow crowned amazon. Looks very similar to Monty except more yellow on his head.

Monty is beautiful. What type of an amazon is she? I have a yellow crowned amazon. Looks very similar to Monty except more yellow on his head.
Thankyou.

Monty is a Yellow-Nape Amazon but because she's only coming up to two years old she hasn't got the yellow colouring on the back of her neck yet, those feathers grow in between two and three years old so we should be seeing some soon!

Lets see some photos of your Yellow-Crown!

monty is soo sweet,you just have to look in to those eyes,the same look my roamer gives me when shes sat up on top of my kitchen cupboards,the cheeky monkeys :wub: .

I like the way you've got a Terry Pratchett thing going on there! :D

She's gorgeous...and she looks very soft and fluffy. An absoloute stunner of a bird!

Gorgeous; I like the devilish look she has in the last shot. ... Maybe she wants you to read to her before bedtime.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back