FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chillipop

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 55, from Surrey and new to fish tanks. I bought a corner bowfront tank second hand, did some research, cycled it using ammonia, got a test kit and now have a small community tank going. The tank is a Fluval Venezia 190L. The fish so far are 10 neon tetras, 8 Harlequin Rasboras (one called Dicky who I now believe is a purple or black Rasbora) and 6 Peppered Cory (one of which is called Rooster Cogburn as he has one eye ! Injury or genetic I don't know though think the latter). They all seem to get along so far though early days. Hope to mine information as I go along from helpful members, hence joining and this introduction. I dont do social media, bit old fashioned so please bear with. I do have a video of tank with fish in but don't yet know how to put in on here.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 54
Hi, I'm 55, from Surrey and new to fish tanks. I bought a corner bowfront tank second hand, did some research, cycled it using ammonia, got a test kit and now have a small community tank going. The tank is a Fluval Venezia 190L. The fish so far are 10 neon tetras, 8 Harlequin Rasboras (one called Dicky who I now believe is a purple or black Rasbora) and 6 Peppered Cory (one of which is called Rooster Cogburn as he has one eye ! Injury or genetic I don't know though think the latter). They all seem to get along so far though early days. Hope to mine information as I go along from helpful members, hence joining and this introduction. I dont do social media, bit old fashioned so please bear with. I do have a video of tank with fish in but don't yet know how to put in on here.
A very attractive setup. 😍

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I don't do social media, bit old fashioned so please bear with.
Welcome to the club :)

I got my first mobile phone a couple of weeks ago and still can't use it because it didn't come with an instruction booklet. I miss my old telephone where I dialed the numbers and I couldn't surf the web on something that doesn't resemble a phone. :)

I got my first mobile phone a couple of weeks ago and still can't use it because it didn't come with an instruction booklet. I miss my old telephone where I dialed the numbers and I couldn't surf the web on something that doesn't resemble a phone. :)

Thanks mate, good luck with it.

Sis lived in Ocean Reef in Perth for couple of years, visited there and surroundings, liked it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back