FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chillipop

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 55, from Surrey and new to fish tanks. I bought a corner bowfront tank second hand, did some research, cycled it using ammonia, got a test kit and now have a small community tank going. The tank is a Fluval Venezia 190L. The fish so far are 10 neon tetras, 8 Harlequin Rasboras (one called Dicky who I now believe is a purple or black Rasbora) and 6 Peppered Cory (one of which is called Rooster Cogburn as he has one eye ! Injury or genetic I don't know though think the latter). They all seem to get along so far though early days. Hope to mine information as I go along from helpful members, hence joining and this introduction. I dont do social media, bit old fashioned so please bear with. I do have a video of tank with fish in but don't yet know how to put in on here.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 54
Hi, I'm 55, from Surrey and new to fish tanks. I bought a corner bowfront tank second hand, did some research, cycled it using ammonia, got a test kit and now have a small community tank going. The tank is a Fluval Venezia 190L. The fish so far are 10 neon tetras, 8 Harlequin Rasboras (one called Dicky who I now believe is a purple or black Rasbora) and 6 Peppered Cory (one of which is called Rooster Cogburn as he has one eye ! Injury or genetic I don't know though think the latter). They all seem to get along so far though early days. Hope to mine information as I go along from helpful members, hence joining and this introduction. I dont do social media, bit old fashioned so please bear with. I do have a video of tank with fish in but don't yet know how to put in on here.
A very attractive setup. 😍

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I don't do social media, bit old fashioned so please bear with.
Welcome to the club :)

I got my first mobile phone a couple of weeks ago and still can't use it because it didn't come with an instruction booklet. I miss my old telephone where I dialed the numbers and I couldn't surf the web on something that doesn't resemble a phone. :)

I got my first mobile phone a couple of weeks ago and still can't use it because it didn't come with an instruction booklet. I miss my old telephone where I dialed the numbers and I couldn't surf the web on something that doesn't resemble a phone. :)

Thanks mate, good luck with it.

Sis lived in Ocean Reef in Perth for couple of years, visited there and surroundings, liked it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back