NEW MEMBER STATUS

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

it would be cool to have a "Thank You" one

Just a thought.. I think if someone responds just because they like "someone" that's fine, they are probably not doing it to change rank .

On the other hand, "like" and "love" are subjective and can reflect one's personality

What's important to me would be a better way to describe or clarify the like so I could specify what I meant, and also I could understand why someone likes my post.
There are other emoticons/ emojis...whatever, that we can use like
"Cool pics" "thanks" or something else

"Agree" and "informative" are two good ones though,
for now I just take the time to respond with a post specifying "i agree with...", or "thanks for the info"

I can't believe I took the time to post all this.
Can I get a "like" for my efforts?:flowers: or send flowers? Candy? FISH?
Sorry to blather on, my Libra is showing ♡
I don't know what a Libra is but this is a family friendly forum......

I don't know what a Libra is but this is a family friendly forum......

All you ever wanted to know about Libra but didn't ask ..

Libra is an astrological term signifying that one was born when the sun occupied a certain portion of the sky at the time of their birth, in this case the part that includes the constellation "Libra."

The name comes from the same root as the word equilibrium, and the symbol for the sign is a set of scales. Libra is the only sign that is neither animal nor human.

The planet of love--Venus--rules this sign and therefore relationships and partnerships of all kinds....
(Including marriage...meh).

Those born under this sign have a tendency to weigh out all options, therefore it is difficult for them to make decisions. For example, should I get Peacock gudgeons? Unfortunately by the time we mull it over they may be gone!

We love to debate. Even with ourselves! It's exhausting but we do like to be fair.
Some say we're argumentative, but I strongly disagree.

Although Libras like equality, peace and harmony best of all, we have no problem making the cut when neccessary; justice is blind.

On the other hand...

All you ever wanted to know about Libra but didn't ask ..

Libra is an astrological term signifying that one was born when the sun occupied a certain portion of the sky at the time of their birth, in this case the part that includes the constellation "Libra."

The name comes from the same root as the word equilibrium, and the symbol for the sign is a set of scales. Libra is the only sign that is neither animal nor human.

The planet of love--Venus--rules this sign and therefore relationships and partnerships of all kinds....
(Including marriage...meh).

Those born under this sign have a tendency to weigh out all options, therefore it is difficult for them to make decisions. For example, should I get Peacock gudgeons? Unfortunately by the time we mull it over they may be gone!

We love to debate. Even with ourselves! It's exhausting but we do like to be fair.
Some say we're argumentative, but I strongly disagree.

Although Libras like equality, peace and harmony best of all, we have no problem making the cut when neccessary; justice is blind.

On the other hand...
Guess my star sign............the joke was just too easy.......
(And I don't believe in that gobbledygook.)

Guess my star sign............the joke was just too easy.......
(And I don't believe in that gobbledygook.)
It was a great joke.
I'll have to weigh out the options about your sign but I have a feeling. .

Hmnnn. Give me a while to weigh my answer and give a decision.
Although I NEVER would have guessed Pisces, they are quite esoteric by nature.
I say three chances...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back