New member from Dublin

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BH86

Reaction score
Hi guys.

My name is Brian and I'm from Dublin, Ireland.

I currently have a 90 litre Fluval tank with Harlequin Rasbora, Cardinal Tetra, Rummy Nose Tetra and a Flame Gourami. I'm always interested in reading about other people's experiences with fish keeping and keen to learn more. Im looking forward to chatting to you guys and getting to know a bit more about the fish you guys keep.

Regards
Brian

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

That's great that you have a tank! You will defiantly learn a lot here on TFF. ;)

Tag me if you ever need help with live plants or bettas. I hope to see you around the forum! :fish:

Hi guys.

I currently have a 90 litre Fluval tank with Harlequin Rasbora, Cardinal Tetra, Rummy Nose Tetra and a Flame Gourami. I'm always interested in reading about other people's experiences with fish keeping and keen to learn more. Im looking forward to chatting to you guys and getting to know a bit more about the fish you guys keep.

Regards
Brian
:fish::hi::fish:

welcome! i second the motion for pictures :)

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

That's great that you have a tank! You will defiantly learn a lot here on TFF. ;)

Tag me if you ever need help with live plants or bettas. I hope to see you around the forum! :fish:

Thank you. I look forward to the advice ;)

Welcome to TFF. Lots of helpful, knowledgeable members here. You might consider entering your tank in our Tank of the Month contest. This month features Nano tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller. If you want to enter, just click on TOTM banner at the top fo the forums , read the rules and post your entry. Just 2 days left to enter the contest.

Hi guys.

Regards
Brian
Hi Brian, Lucky man with seahorse aquariums on your doorstep, Co Tipp man here with no fish store for 40 miles. :) Welcome.

Hi Brian, Lucky man with seahorse aquariums on your doorstep, Co Tipp man here with no fish store for 40 miles. :) Welcome.

Haha yeah seahorse is the place I regularly frequent in :)

Welcome to TFF. Lots of helpful, knowledgeable members here. You might consider entering your tank in our Tank of the Month contest. This month features Nano tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller. If you want to enter, just click on TOTM banner at the top fo the forums , read the rules and post your entry. Just 2 days left to enter the contest.

Thank you :)

Think my tank falls shirt if that competition (90 litres is about 23 US gallons)

I'll just wait for the 23 gallon comp :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back