New member Bike2mark

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bike2mark

Reaction score
I kept fish through middle school and highschool in the late 70s and early eighties. We've had a 20gallon in our house for about 20 years. Most of that time I had a "less is more" attitude towards tank maintenance. A few years ago we started losing fish and new fish seemed to rarely survive a month. We started over with new gravel etc and things were improving until we bought a green ram cichlid that ended up being ill and all our fish died again. We started over in September 2022 and now have a thriving tank of guppies and neocardina shrimp that are breeding prolifically.

Welcome! Nice to have another old person on board. :) Is your tank cycled? That is probably the most game-changing thing I've learned about fish keeping since I started out in the 70s. That and how to grow planted tanks.

We'd love to see pics of your tank!

Welcome! Nice to have another old person on board. :) Is your tank cycled? That is probably the most game-changing thing I've learned about fish keeping since I started out in the 70s. That and how to grow planted tanks.

We'd love to see pics of your tank!
I don’t get that whole cycling thing. Where’s the handlebars ?

Hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
Good to hear that your tank is thriving well...

Most reactions

trending

Back