:p

Attachments

• swordfish_030.JPG
    swordfish_030.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 38
  • swordfish_032.JPG
    swordfish_032.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 41
With a tank of that size you are way overstocked. Take it back to your lfs. :hyper: :rolleyes:
What you gonna stock it with if it is your tank.

I've not got any plans about setting the tank up properly in the near future, i was just messing about with some rocks i had laying about to see what it might look like when i do set it up properly.

CFC, do you realize how large of a tank one of those fish will need? Just the idea of having one in a tank is ridiculous! I don't even know of any aquariums that have sword fish!
I seriously advise you to reconsider, besides, how would you feel if you were stuck in a small room for the rest of your life?
Fish have feelings too!

:grr:

wow, I've never saw such a small sail fin with such developed and matured colors....

Truly amazing!

CFC, do you realize how large of a tank one of those fish will need? Just the idea of having one in a tank is ridiculous! I don't even know of any aquariums that have sword fish!
I seriously advise you to reconsider, besides, how would you feel if you were stuck in a small room for the rest of your life?
Fish have feelings too!

:grr:
I think its plastic lol :p

I dont come on this site to receive verbal abuse like being a friggin emo! Grow up....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back