New Mammal Discovered

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7213571.stm

girl who sits next to me at work went to tanzania 2 years ago and saw one of these, discribed it to the locals and they all took the mick out of her, no one believed what she'd seen. Then this pops up on the news today!

Wow thats really cool!

Bet your friend is kind of annoyed that some scientist has taken the credit :lol:

I thought it looked weird enough but then I saw how big it is! :eek:

it makes you wonder what else is out there. Lets hope people stop destroying the planet before all the wonderful yet to be discovered creatures get wiped out.

it makes you wonder what else is out there. Lets hope people stop destroying the planet before all the wonderful yet to be discovered creatures get wiped out.

I wish, we seem to be too bussy making money, by destroying the planet, to bother with stuff like that. now if animals $hit dollar notes, they would all be protected. Roll on the demise of man, we have long since proved we do not deserve our place on the planet, never mind its top spot.

Wow thats really cool!

Bet your friend is kind of annoyed that some scientist has taken the credit :lol:

I thought it looked weird enough but then I saw how big it is! :eek:

ha ha she's just glad she can now be all smug and say 'i was right' after everyone's taken the mick out of her for years about it :rolleyes:

I wish, we seem to be too bussy making money, by destroying the planet, to bother with stuff like that. now if animals $hit dollar notes, they would all be protected. Roll on the demise of man, we have long since proved we do not deserve our place on the planet, never mind its top spot.
Indeed. Will it be before the last tree falls, the last wild creature is butchered, or the last lake is drained, that we realize that we cannot eat money? I wonder...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back