New Light Project - Completed

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Desktop psu's have a 12V max rail just to clarify.

Yep but I know for a fact that you can get 17V by using the -5 and the plus 12 as I have done this in the past. I am pretty sure the same will go for the -12 +12 as it is a potential difference. I will have some spare psu's later this week when I canabilise some old pc's so I will report back.

that looks weel good mate

Thanks

I would take it from one with multiple rails normally the 6pin and 4+4pin cpu are separate lines.

would you mind put a link as to were you got them from
cheers

would you mind put a link as to were you got them from
cheers

Don't think I am aloud to post direct links, but if I was to say that it was a certain well know auction site and the shop is led-world2007 will that help?

Looks great, is this the only lighting in the tank? Are they good enough to grow the plants with?

I've been thinking about finding a way to neatly fit a few LEDs into an Arcadia luminaire to give that shimmer effect and to be able to get some extra light at the bottom of the tank (the other plants shade a bit of the main florescent tube light from getting to the bottom).

I think you are allowed to post links to eBay auctions, just not in the classifieds section.

Looks great, is this the only lighting in the tank? Are they good enough to grow the plants with?

I've been thinking about finding a way to neatly fit a few LEDs into an Arcadia luminaire to give that shimmer effect and to be able to get some extra light at the bottom of the tank (the other plants shade a bit of the main florescent tube light from getting to the bottom).

I think you are allowed to post links to eBay auctions, just not in the classifieds section.

Yep this is the only lighting in the tank, I have posted a pic of the tank lit with the Blue LED's

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back