New Layout?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Juggler75

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Has the forum changed in last hour or so. Logged off computer and came back on and its a different layout/graphics etc. Or is it just me?

Confused me as i use a different theme and all i could see was a new logo image which looked as if it had been done by a 5 year old. Then i switched to the TFF theme and it all came together! :D Joking aside, it does look a lot cleaner, nice one. A higher quality banner logo would make it look a lot more crisp though rather than compressing it down to a blurred mess, you really dont have to "save for web" so much with most people on asdl or better. :D :good:

Yep, i'm impressed (though i keep looking on the right hand side for the login etc.)

Just a quick question, but any chance of adding the facility that you get and email notification when a topic you made gets a response (especially for the slower moving portions of the forum?)...

Cheers!

Keep up the great work :)

I get an email every time someone posts in a topic I've posted in. Have you ticked the notification options box in settings in your profile?

I get an email every time someone posts in a topic I've posted in. Have you ticked the notification options box in settings in your profile?

Don't you get fed up of that though? My inbox would need emptying daily!

Don't you get fed up of that though? My inbox would need emptying daily!

You may notice from the length of time I've been a member and my post count that I don't post that often, though I do read a lot :) So there aren't that many emails coming into my inbox.

One thing I have noticed is that sometimes I've got half a dozen emails from TFF when I turn my computer on, most of them in my inbox but quite often one ends up in my junk mail folder, even though it's one of several replies to the same thread. Maybe someone who understands how these things work can explain why?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back